The clean, modern finish of this stunning wall clock puts the popular in mechanics. The rustic finish provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest. The frame and clock face are hand crafted from solid wood, then finished off with an antique rustic washed finish. This clock has an exposed gear movement, thus you are able to view the inner workings of the clock. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands, leaving admirers mesmerised and in a hypnotic state as they watch the gears rotate in perfect unison. The piece of glass protects the design of the cogs. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- > Intricate system of exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- > Industrial metal finish adding to the bespoke nature of the clock
- > Hand crafted from solid MDF wood with metal cover
- > Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- > Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and walls
- > Combination of Roman Numerals with Arabic Numbers
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Simply begin a chat at the bottom right of your screen.