This bronze wash antique style wall clock puts the popular in mechanics. The unpolished look provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest. The frame and face are made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed metal finish. This clock has an exposed gear movement; thus, you can view the inner workings of the clock. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands. Thick, high grade piece of glass protects the metal clock face & design of the cogs. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- > Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- > Industrial worn, rusted metal finish
- > Takes 3 AA batteries not included
- > Great as a wall feature or window display
- > Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- > Roman Numerals
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Simply begin a chat at the bottom right of your screen.