Inspired by the industrial era of design this beautifully crafted wall clock puts the popular in mechanics. The unpolished look provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest. The frame is made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed metal finish and the clock face is hand-carved from solid wood. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands. Thick, high grade piece of glass protects the clock face & design of the cogs. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- > Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- > Industrial powder coated metal finish
- > Hand carved cut-out exposed solid wood backing
- > Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and walls
- > Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- > Modern look with Arabic Numbers
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Simply begin a chat at the bottom right of your screen.