The French chic configuration of this elegant round free standing bedside clock puts the popular in mechanics. Its antique design, reminiscent of the olden day alarm clock is perfect for a side table, office desk or side of the bed. The frame is made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed metal finish. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands, leaving admirers mesmerised and in a hypnotic state as they watch the gears rotate in perfect unison. Round piece of glass marked with just the necessary increments of time, protects the design of the cogs. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Intricate system of exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- Industrial worn, rusted metal finish adding to the bespoke nature of the clock
- Does not function as an alarm clock. This is a design feature and is not operational.
- Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- Great statement piece, bringing life to the buffet, mantel piece or desk
- Roman Numerals
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Simply begin a chat at the bottom right of your screen.