The French chic configuration of this elegant round free standing bedside clock puts the popular in mechanics. The frame is made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed metal finish. This Skeleton Clock has an exposed gear movement, thus you are able to view the "skeleton" of the movement in the clock. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender gold hands. Round piece of glass marked with just the necessary increments of time, protects the design of the cogs. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- Industrial worn, rusted metal finish
- Perfect for the home office desk or bedside table
- Does not function as an alarm clock. This is a design feature and is not operational.
- Takes 3 AA batteries not included
- Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- Roman Numerals
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Simply begin a chat at the bottom right of your screen.